Sunday, February 1, 2015

Getting pet

My kiddo has found my hair so soft that he finds it fun to pet now. Told me that he feels happy when he sees it growing out because he thinks it means I'm getting better...
This morning I had these thoughts (after a little extra sleep in- didn't feel quite myself so indulged in more time...).
"What is going on? I know I washed off my makeup last night. Why does it look like the eyebrow pencil is still there? *Move closer to the mirror.* Oh my goodness, those are little baby eyebrow hairs growing in! I had no idea I had so many eyebrow hairs before. I've missed you little ones..."
So, I'm taking it as another small step, eyebrow hairs are starting to grow in a little bit. Some aren't at all. Shall see how long/if they come back. Still using the eyebrow pencil.
Eyelashes? Eh. Shall see.
Hair? Most areas I'm noticing it growing in. It is soft. It is not curly. So I keep telling myself more might be coming.
It has been a pretty good weekend. Enjoyed family time, friend time, and the only time I didn't enjoy was when my computer completely died on me... I had no backup of stuff. Um. Oops. Quite upset. All my writing, gone. All my family home videos, gone. All my music, gone (sob- might have stored favorite cds in the US, I hope.) Oh well. My own fault. Nice people at Apple Genius Bar tried to rescue files with no success. Told me that I could go to a specialty recovery store and pay money for my computer to be restored/files found... um no. Just wipe the darn thing clean. And so he did, asking permission many steps along the way. Sigh.
Had a little pity party and now am thinking about the three manuscripts that I felt good enough to start sending to agents- but hadn't... rewriting is in order! Hopefully for the better. The other manuscripts are gone gone gone... didn't even print some. Sigh. New plans for the future. For now just dealing with loading applications and letting go.

Quick journal for tonight.
Continuing the journey, thanks for coming along...

No comments:

Post a Comment