Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ping Ping Ping

Appreciated this from Facebook...
Enjoyed the weekend, dealt with pain, coughing, and such but really appreciated time with family plus downtime. Coughing is easing up a teeny tiny bit...

Getting thru the days. Enjoyed getting back to yoga classes on Saturday. Missed for weeks. Will miss next Saturday but that's just one time...

Noticing hair coming out. Run my fingers thru the hair and get 3-5 hairs. My husband said "So don't do that!" But it is honestly itchy until I do do that... One went PING onto my food plate last night. Sigh. I'm NOT going to shave it off though.
Presently, hair falling out is nowhere near like when my amazing hair stylist thinned my thick hair around a year ago. Annoyed to deal with hair loss again. I've been dreading this for way too long. Good to just have it happening already.

Took a good walk with a good friend this afternoon. Helpful to talk out things for a while. Helped me realize that I'm getting concerned about too many things. I addressed many worries tonight, made some decisions about insurance situations that were weighing on me and more... Feeling calmer.
There are many, many unknowns right now, but when is there a time when there aren't? Focusing on having faith that things will work out they way they were meant to. Also focusing on a clean bill of health, no self sabotage. Sure, I'm addressing my frustrations, acknowledging when I feel despair but also trying to turn those thoughts to positives...
Next Saturday I'll get thru chemo. Last time. Getting there.
Mutts Comics plus Kris Carr = brilliance. Loved.

Went out yesterday and did a little swing dancing with my love. So wonderful to be dancing, to be spun around, to work as partners in that way. I just love dancing with my husband. I also simply love dancing. I've made it a goal that I'll be able to have the stamina to do zumba again. With qigong and yoga helping me get stronger, it is possible.

Thanks for journeying with me...


Off to dance.

If only I could get this comfortable and sleep as soundly as our sweet Dulcie dog.
She's doing a little better...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of you and Doug! Sweet! Continuing to think of you, and sending you good thoughts every day. XXXOOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lenore,
      Miss you, sending happy thoughts your way, xoxox

      Delete